Location : Castres, south-west France (near Toulouse)
Date : from 22 to 31 august 2013
Media : graphite pencil, white paper
Dayly sketch of sun made through a small Coronado PST (H Alpha) + 15mm Televue eyepiece
1) dayly observing sun coronado around 12h TU
2) quick sketch with ballpen on paper notepad (2 minutes)
3) later copy out on drawing paper with graphite pencil (10 to 12 minutes)
4) picture take of each drawing with camera + Photoshop processing
– flipping horizontally and vertically in order to see the correct sun orientation
– grouping the 9 pictures + date on the same sheet
One may see the sun rotation from August 26 to 29 watching at spots.
I saw some material projections ejected into space (see August 30)
We currently have a great solar activity
To see the solar prominences evolution one should have to observe every hour !
Thank you for taking into consideration this small contribution