• Object Name: Messier 67 (NGC 2682)
• Object Type: Open cluster
• Location: Pelayos de la Presa Spain
• Date: 04/19/2014
• Media: Graphite Pencil HB 2, torchon 1 and 130g drawing sheet
• Inverted color and processed GIMP 2.8
New 10” dob telescope. 80x. Object Elevation +53 º. Male 5,4. 17º C. Moisture 40 º/º.
M 67 is a good open cluster.
It is easy to see in the form 9x as a round puff, with a bright orange star in the crimped edge.
It is dominated by a bright orange star that seems to project jets of bright stars like a majestic fountain in the middle of the dark sky.
Greetings to all visitors of this page.
PVG. Alcorcon, Madrid 04/19/2014