Pedro Villamiel. New 10”. 80x.
• Object Name: M 19 (NGC 6273)
• Object Type: Globular Cluster
• Location: Pelayos de la Presa – Spain
• Date: 14/07/2013
• Media: Graphite Pencil HB 2 torchon drawing sheet 1 and 130g
• inverted colors with GIMP 2.8
Male 5,6 Height obj.20° to 25 °
(1) Identification: Easy. Be recognized in the form of 9x as a bright blur. With letters from mag. 6.5 slow 3 min.
(2) Brightness: Bright. Wide central dense and grainy soft descending into a speckled halo.
(3) Size: Large.
(4) Form: Both the densest as all show an oval shape.
(Five) Trait remarkable: The stretch in your form is very rare, on CG.
(6) Field: rich stellar field, double star 80 ‘. Two orders of magnitude. Very clear zone of stars around the GC.
(7) Better vision: With 110x shows a dense and brilliant oval center surrounded by a beautiful crown of fine sheen dotted
Greetings to all visitors of this page.
Pedro Villamiel. Alcorcon, Madrid. 14/07/2013